Tuesday, June 17, 2008



On mountains heights of Heaven's Land I now Invoke the Master Plan. Because it's my Divine Birthright I'm given back my Cosmic Sight. At dawn of Life I was so High and with the Angels I did fly. I now dissolve all blinding pain the Ancient times now come again. 'Tis in the name of Holy Peace that blockages do now release. The damn no longer to deny the Power of my Single Eye. I bless the darkness make it right Reverse the tide and free the Light. God make my power ever pure else let the power not endure. I Love and Lift my fellow Man I understand the Master Plan. For me there's simply nothing new except that which my Soul once knew. Third Eye spin at speed of Light within without come now my Sight. Oh mighty Spirit Elohim make truth of this My Cosmic Dream. Oh yes my eye is really Single with Light my body does now tingle. Oh my Soul is so brand new I now know all that I once Knew.
























check out this Brother's MySpace - he is sharing his aligning divine sign(s) and songs with joy and light. WAHOO! True true! ELOHIM ALOJA AHAU AUM

No comments: