Monday, November 5, 2007

Saturnalia
















"Ladies and gentlemen todays subject is death
The way I look at it its three basic elements right?
Die, dying, dead right? die, dying, dead. death becomes you says the crow to
The cheetah because youre an old cat. see you seem a little under the
Weather, while me, my wings are as strong as ever, he says.
Well that may be so the cheetah says to the crow, but you know where to
Find me, because everybody gets their time card pulled. youll just be a few
More steps behind me, and behind you may I remind you so is everything thats
True and living, thats life driven is given a final shock boy. frankly
Speaking, everything in here is on the clock boy. every atom, organism,
Insect, animal, man is gonna die, dying, dead. death becomes you, says the
Armadillo to the crow, oh you oh you are gonna die." (aceyalone)

No comments: