Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ollin - The Twitching of Time-Space-Mind



























"So, Ollin is about movement ahead, and movement back. Going into the sixth extinction, we have to look back to the primal learning resource of our species, the entheogenic path of wisdom, and discover ways to re-invent that path. The religious phenomenon of shamanism as it is understood so far has gotten us to the threshold. What will get us across the threshold lies beyond shamanism and depends almost totally on the daring of human imagination, not to exceed or replace nature, but to defend it, revere it, imitate it, and lovingly follow Her instruction." - Cipher of Ollin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you enter, will look ahead in behalf of more cognate articles without delay as its one of my pick topic to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.